Panorama Primary offers its own clothing shop on the school premises.
Click here for the clothing pricelist.
Click here for operating hours.
Please note: Girls are not allowed to wear thin seethrough black tights or shiny
Our clothing shop sells the correct tights.
The following rules apply to the sale of second-hand clothes:
- Clothes must be clean and in a good condition.
- Clothes must be marked with the seller’s name, address, telephone number and price.
- Money owing to parents is paid out at the end of February and the end of September each year.
The onus is on the parents to enquire about money owing to them. It is not possible for us to phone everyone.
- Money not claimed by the end of November each year, is deposited into a banking account, for security reasons.
- The following items will not be accepted for sale: white shirts, socks, PT shorts, suitcases, sport bags, swimsuits, grey shorts or grey long trousers.
NB. The space available for the storage of secondhand clothes, is limited.
ITEMS NOT SOLD AFTER THREE YEARS WILL BE DONATED TO CHARITY OR DISPOSED OF.
Thank you for your co-operation